Open House For Technology Transfer Courses at NIH
On Thursday, August 25th from 4-6:30 pm there will be an open house for the fall courses in the “Advanced Studies in Technology Transfer” program at the Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences (FAES) Graduate School at NIH in the FAES Academic Center in Building 10 . For the semester beginning on September 12th there will be 11 courses available:
- TECH 513A - Introduction to Technology Transfer - Issues and Processes (given by the Technology Transfer Society)
- TECH 521 - Tools for Technology Transfer
- TECH 565 - Biomedical Business Development for Scientists
- TECH 567 - International Strategic Partnering and Business Development
- TECH 575 - Business Finance & Accounting Principles for Scientists
- TECH 586 - International Research & Development & Innovation
- TECH 587 - Strategic Consulting for Tech Companies
- TECH 588 - FDA Regulation Product Development and Intellectual Property
- TECH 607 - Capstone Course in Technology Transfer
- PHAR 328 - FDA Perspective on Drug Development
- PHAR 500 - Principles of Clinical Pharmacology
More details can be found in the new 2016-17 course catalog (www.faes.org). Online registration is now open. The Advanced Studies in Technology Transfer is an open enrollment program with class credits transferable into various MBA & MS degree programs at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC) Graduate School and the Johns Hopkins University Center for Biotechnology Education.
Any questions you might have about the program or individual courses may be directed to the Department Chair, Steve Ferguson, at 301-435-5561 or email@example.com.