Nominations for FLC Regional Award Deadline Approaching
The NIH Technology Transfer Community has done incredible work this past year. If you know of work that is deserving of recognition and award, we highly encourage you to nominate it for an FLC Regional award!
It has never been easier to submit a nomination than it is now. You can submit the nomination through FLC’s portal – no downloading files or sending emails!
There are a few award categories to recognize both individuals and groups. These include:
- Excellence in Technology Transfer, Interagency Partnership
- Lab Director of the Year
- Outstanding Technology Transfer Professional
- Rookie of the Year
- Service Award – Outstanding Service
- Service Award – Representative of the Year
- State and Local Economic Development
- Educational Institution and Federal Laboratory Partnership
Winners of regional awards have also gone on to win FLC National Awards. View last year’s winners from the NIH.