FLC Award Nomination Period Now Open!
The Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC) Awards Program is open for submissions! The FLC awards federal labs and their industry partners each year for outstanding technology transfer achievements. The FLC recognizes on both the National and Regional levels and this year they have simplified the submissions so that you can submit for both award levels at the same time. Award submissions for 2023 are open now through September 15, 2022.
The FLC awards are known to be some of the most prestigious within the technology transfer field and serve as a symbol of recognition for phenomenal technological efforts. The NIH has been honored to win many FLC awards over the years, so we highly encourage you to submit for 2023.
The awards categories include:
- Excellence in Technology Transfer
- Harold Metcalf (FLC Service Award)
- Interagency Partnership
- Laboratory Director of the Year
- Outstanding Service
- Outstanding Technology Transfer Professional
- Representative of the Year
- Rookie of the Year
- State and Local Economic Development
- Technology Transfer Innovation
For further information or to submit an award, please visit the FLC website.