Are You Looking to Expand Your Tech Transfer Office’s Marketing Activities?
Technology Transfer Central has selected Joseph M. Conrad, Ph.D. from the National Cancer Institute’s Invention Development and Marketing Unit (IDMU) to present a webinar focused on strategies to revitalize and expand a high-touch, low-tech approach to marketing technologies. This webinar will feature Dr. Conrad's presentation and a Q&A portion. He is a Senior Technology Transfer Manager at NCI and is responsible for increasing awareness on available technologies from NCI with the goal of finding licensees or collaborators to commercialize these technologies.
Topics for this webinar include:
- How to actively identify potential partners and licensees,
- Expanding your ecosystem with non-traditional contacts
- Go to where the partners are- don’t wait for them to come to you
- Think beyond your TTO’s website and build your contact network,
- Examples of the NCI Invention Development & Marketing Unit’s strategies, successes, and lessons learned
This webinar will take place November 17th from 1-2pm Eastern Time. The price is $197 and includes up to five additional lines at no charge for staff within your organization to also attend. For more information, to register, or any questions, please contact Technology Transfer Central here.